Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pretty Towels, Useful Towels, Kid's Towels and More...



For years when we needed towels we went to the store and bought any towels that looked nice to us. Then about 15 years ago when I bought new curtains for my kitchen I realized something. If I bought towels that matched my curtains my kitchen would look like I was trying to decorate. Now many of you might wonder why it took me so long to realize this but up until then I was very busy with little league, popwarner football, volunteering at the kid's schools, cub scouts, girl's camp, etc... Finally when the kids were older and I had more "free" time I turned my attention to the house. So now when I go out to buy towels I only buy ones that go with my kitchen decor, or my shower curtain. You know that you need to redecorate your bathroom when you just can not find towels to match your shower curtain anymore! I now look at my shower curtain and think, what ever possessed me to buy this? My tastes have changed and I have realized that if I buy a shower curtain and towels that are in the same family colors that my counter top is It might look nicer in there.! Yes I am still evolving. There are just somethings I don't think about for several years! Even though it has taken me some time to think about decorating many of you might already be doing it! So when you come to my house and see something that might look a little interesting to you, just remember that I will probably figure it out in a couple years. I have figured out the towels. Look at all the towels I have embellished over the last year.(Minus all the ones I forgot to take a picture of!)

.







2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Not a Bad Gift Idea!
Exercise Towels