Thursday, September 10, 2009

Zumba Anyone? Personalized Exercise Towels or Sweat Rags


Ok so if you are like me you probably do not know what Zumba is. Well I found out that My sister loves it! So I went on line and looked it up and it is an exercise class that you dance at. It looks really fun. I searched it on Google and found some videos of classes. So in honor of all those who love to exercise one way or another I have started a new line of Exercise Towels!
Sweat in style! These are just the right size for your favorite athlete. 11" X 11" 100% cotton and absorbent. These can be personalize with up to 7 Letters. Choose your sport, Zumba, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Skating, Running Etc... They come in Teal, Orange, Brown, Red, White or Purple. Stuff them in your sport bag and you are ready to go! Makes a great Birthday present or Stocking stuffer. $15.00 each or 3 for $40.00

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm interested in ordering embroidered zumba towels. How would I go about doing that?

Unknown said...

Not a Bad Idea as a Part of my Exercise Kit!
Exercise Towels

Rei said...

I am assuming you make these sweat rags/towels. Would it be possible to have a black one made with MCC printed in the lower left hand corner in inch tall letters in a bright blue?